On this subject it is good to keep an open mind
The statment that nobody is perfect But God is what I can agree with.
Although I may not agree with all of what people have to say on this matter I do find most of them are good people.
I heard an interesting quote on the radio yesterday..."Religion divides Faith unites"

I never heard it said that precisely before but I think it makes a lot of sense.
(01-04-2012, 08:44 PM)nannyjo Wrote: I heard an interesting quote on the radio yesterday..."Religion divides Faith unites"

I never heard it said that precisely before but I think it makes a lot of sense.

I have heard that saying many times.

It does seem that those who would rather not be defined by their religion, but by their faith instead, tend to be more open minded than those who are clearly defined by the dogma of their religion (whether or not they actually live by the words they proclaim that all others must follow).

The religious dogmatic types are the hardest people on this planet to get along with if you do not see things their way. A person of faith, but not so steeped in the dogma of their religion, may actually try to listen and compromise with other people who believe differently. The dogmatic types would rather burn the Earth to a cinder rather than give an inch to anyone about anything.

MACJR
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage of the MythBusters