A few pictures of the mine

Original Post Date: 12-29-2011, 11:22 AM
All the outside photos was taken on Christmas day 2011. The two of the high banker is from last year just after I got the set up working. Right now I am in the process of making a shaker table to replace the high banker. The shaker will save a lot of wear and tear on me. Smile

Original Post Date: 12-29-2011, 11:29 AM
I had not seen this thread yet. It is easy to miss a post/thread or two if they are posted at about the same time in the same forum. Only the last one active is the one that shows up on the main forum page.

I did some searching this morning to see if there is a plugin, for this board, that would allow user better control over their attachments, but there wasn't anything like what I had in mind available right now. Until I learn to program my own plugins, or someone comes up with something better, I guess we are stuck with how the attachments work right now. I can check to see if there is a better display size setting though. I will check into that in a bit.

You still have the option of hosting pictures off site and then linking to them here, which gives you more control over how and where the pictures show up on the page. I do plan to post a few tutorials on how to do this when I find the time and the right mood to do so.

Mood has a lot to do with it. I am not talking about feeling good, or bad, but having the desire, drive, focus, and the time to do something about them.  Wink

I do have a checklist of things to get to. Sometimes I do work on those checklist items, but other times, the mood hits me to do something else entirely (like studying HTML 5 and CSS 3, right now). That is just the way I am. I do wish I had more control over my moods, focus and drive, but I am kind of like a loose cannon this way. I shoot off in the direction my moods take me and there is little I can do about that.

Having my drive and focus so dependent on my moods can be a great thing at times, when the mood hits at the right time and takes me in the right direction, but other times, it is kind of a disaster.

MACJR

Original Post Date: 01-17-2012, 10:48 AM
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage of the MythBusters
I had to re-create this thread, in part, due to moving this message board from its old home on the web to this latest location.

All of the original thumbnails were lost in the merge process, so I had to manually restore them.

And for reasons I will not get into, White Crane's first membership was deleted, which left his early posts orphaned, and I could find no way to re-attached his old posts to his new account.

With White Crane's permission, I logged in as him to re-create his part of this thread, as him, so his restored posts and pictures could be reconnected to his active account.

Unfortunately, I was not able to restore the original thread view count (I figured out how to maintain the view count too late). The view count was up to 1,086 views, for this thread. Since I was forced to recreate this thread as a new thread to get everything plugged back in properly, this set the view count back to 0. So whatever the tread view says, add 1,086 to that, and you get the real total number of views for this thread.  Wink

MACJR
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage of the MythBusters