More scientist 'jumping ship' on Global Warming
http://www.climatechangefraud.com/politi...istry-post

And ANOTHER 'big' country that DID support that FRAUD is backing away from it!!!! (Don't say I didn't warn you) Wink
Isn't EVERYTHING developed due to greed?

I don't know... the way I figure it, correct or incorrect, the changes that we are making due to global warming predictions can't HURT. Whether we label it "trying to preven global Warming" OR just being "friendly to the environment" we have to do SOMETHING to help the planet.

Heck, it's the only one we have
nannyjo Wrote:Isn't EVERYTHING developed due to greed?

I don't know... the way I figure it, correct or incorrect, the changes that we are making due to global warming predictions can't HURT. Whether we label it "trying to preven global Warming" OR just being "friendly to the environment" we have to do SOMETHING to help the planet.

Heck, it's the only one we have

LOL, Oh HECK NJ, we DO have that 'SECRET' colony on MARS, don't we? Icon_rolleyes
Oh and those 'hacked' emails on the Climategate were NOT hacked, they were LEAKED! Interesting that it WAS shown that the Earth ALWAYS goes through these CYCLES and yet it is somehow OUR fault! INTERESTING that we spend m,ore time LOOKING for blame when a REAL one is right before our eyes!
walterth3rd Wrote:Oh and those 'hacked' emails on the Climategate were NOT hacked, they were LEAKED! Interesting that it WAS shown that the Earth ALWAYS goes through these CYCLES and yet it is somehow OUR fault! INTERESTING that we spend m,ore time LOOKING for blame when a REAL one is right before our eyes!

Actually, I have no doubt that nature has a lot to do with our current climate chaos... but I also have no doubt that human activities have only made natural events escalate even faster this time.

You would have to be blind not to see the human impact on this planet. From pole to pole you can find discarded junk floating on the beaches. Ever seen those pictures of the Earth, taken from orbit, that composites the whole planet as one nighttime scene? If we were looking at a bacterial infection glowing in the ultraviolet, on a spherical life form, instead of human made lights brightening the surface of the Earth, we would probably have to call the creature in critical, or even terminal, condition.

MACJR
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage of the MythBusters
MACJR Wrote:
walterth3rd Wrote:Oh and those 'hacked' emails on the Climategate were NOT hacked, they were LEAKED! Interesting that it WAS shown that the Earth ALWAYS goes through these CYCLES and yet it is somehow OUR fault! INTERESTING that we spend m,ore time LOOKING for blame when a REAL one is right before our eyes!

Actually, I have no doubt that nature has a lot to do with our current climate chaos... but I also have no doubt that human activities have only made natural events escalate even faster this time.

You would have to be blind not to see the human impact on this planet. From pole to pole you can find discarded junk floating on the beaches. Ever seen those pictures of the Earth, taken from orbit, that composites the whole planet as one nighttime scene? If we were looking at a bacterial infection glowing in the ultraviolet, on a spherical life form, instead of human made lights brightening the surface of the Earth, we would probably have to call the creature in critical, or even terminal, condition.

MACJR

Heck, you don't need to go into orbit, I can walk out to my backyard and see all that some termites are doinig to the house behind me, pumping out methane gas as they go along.